Axial Hard Aluminum Servo Horn STRONG 25t Futaba, Savox, Ace AX30836 Steering
Axial Hard Anodized Aluminum Servo Horn
If you drive your Axial based rig hard, then you already know how tough the rocks can be on a servo horn. Upgrading to Axial's new HD aluminum servo horns will give you added piece of mind on those all day expeditions. Why not upgrade your Steering Link while you are shopping, check out SCX10 and Wraith.
- CNC machined from 6061 billet aluminum for precision and strength.
- Hard anodized for durability.
- Available in 23, 24 and 25 spline counts to fit most servos.
- Clamping style head for secure mounting in high stress applications.
- 16 and 20mm threaded mounting holes for adjustability.
- Laser etched Axial logo.
- Supplied with screws.
You may also want to look at AX80006 Servo Saver set for the Axial Stock replacement.
The new tactic tsx45 servo fitted to RTR trucks from 2014 needs a 25t horn.