Rock Krawler 4 Link Package Axial Jeep Rubicon SCX10 Long wheelbase Honcho TOY Z-S0939
The new Rock Krawler 4 Link package is just what you need to top off your Axial Jeep Rubicon. It is a replica of the same 1:1 links offered by Rock Krawler. The 4 Link bars are CNC machined aluminum with a smooth black finish. The Rock Krawler name plate tops it off and sends it over the edge.
- CNC Machined Aluminum
- Smooth Anodized Coating
- Laser Etched Logo on Each Link
- 3mm Female Threading
- 6mm Outside Diameter
- OEM Fit and Easy Installation on Rear
- Diameter: 0.23in / 6mm
- Screw Holes: M3
- Length (Long): 3.3 in / 84mm
- Length (Short): 3.58in / 91mm
- Weight (Long): 0.24oz / 7g
- Weight (Short): 0.21oz / 6g
- 1x 84mm Left Rock Krawler Lower link (Black)
- 1x 84mm Right Rock Krawler Lower link (Black)
- 1x 91mm Left Rock Krawler Lower link (Black)
- 1x 91mm Right Rock Krawler Lower link (Black)
- 8x M3 Medium Straight Plastic Rod Ends w/ Axial Width Balls (Z-S0947) (Black)
- 8x M3 x 15mm SSS (Z-S0650) (Black)
- Can be used on rear of Axial Jeep Rubicon
- These may be able to be used for the front, but customization ay be required
- Set Screws are here (Click Here)
- Metal Rod Ends are here (Click Here)
- Plastic Rod Ends are here (Click Here)
Rock Krawler and the Rock Krawler logo are property of Rock Krawler Suspensions.
Nice finish on alu tubes. Easy to fit.
Fits straight on to Axial SCX10 Jeep Rubicon and delivers a ton of traction, contra the plastic ones.
Gives a clean look, but if you are a tech nerd. They might be a bit boring to look at.
I got this link set to match the rear extended link set on my Wraith. I was planning to reduce the length slightly on each link but I found there was no need to. I did however use RC4WD bent rod ends instead of the supplied straight ones.
I like the black finish and the Krawler logo.
Fits well, looks good job well done, worth doing and well worth the money.