RC4WD 6 Lug Wagon 2.2" Steel Stamped Beadlock Wheels WHITE Pin Mounting Z-W0146
- Stamped Steel Material
- White Powdercoat Finish
- Multiple Offset Hub Options
- Fits 2.2" Size Tires
- Size: 2.2in
- OD: 2.2in / 55.88mm
- Width: 1.17in / 29.8mm
- Negative Offset: 0.37in / 9.4mm
- Each Wheel Weight: 3.1oz / 88g
Click image below to enlarge photo.
- 4x 6 Lug Wagon 2.2" Steel Stamped Beadlock Wheels (White)
- 2x M2.5 x 14mm SHCS (Black) (Z-S1213)
Optional Offset Hexes:
- Billet wheel hub for OEM Stamped 1.9" Wheels
- This product will fit Optional Hubs (Z-S0530), (Z-S0779), (Z-S0780), (Z-S0774) and (Z-S0268), but you will need RC4WD 12mm Axle Wheel Hexes (Z-S0239)
- Narrow Stamped Steel Wheel Pin Mount 6-Lug (Z-S1913)
Single Wheel Option:
- Please click here for the single wheel option (Z-Q0050)
- Click here for more info on how to mount other brand tires on Scale 4x4
- The product will fit Axial Yeti 1/10 Front, but you will need Z-S0238.
- The product will fit Axial Yeti 1/10 Rear, but you will need Z-S0780 and Z-S0238.
- Due to many different methods to design Tires and Wheels, we have no control over other manufacturers products. So we can only tell you that RC4WD Tires and Wheels work together. In some cases our Wheels and Tires will work with other brand Wheels and Tires, but we can not guarantee the outcome.
- This wheel fits the Rock Beast II Scale 2.2" RC Tires
- These tires have been confirmed not to fit this wheel. X-Lock Intimidator (Z-T0023), Mud Basher (Z-T0129)
Click here to download the RC4WD full wheel comparison list.
I held back from buying these for months as I was reluctant to spend £50 on toy car wheels but every time I took my Tamiya CR-01 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser for a drive I kept thinking to myself it would look better with white spoked wheels and now they're mounted it certainly does!
I fitted some Pro-Line Masher tyres and they were fiddly to get clamped and I found the standard inner bead lock rings to work fine once I'd got the technique right.... I found that by mounting the wheels on the tyres and then using a rolls of 1" masking tape either side in a vice to put pressure on the tyre walls really helped to stop the tyres slipping out of the rims whilst tightening up the wheel bolts.