RC4WD Bully II MOA RTR Competition Crawler Z-RTR0027 Comp Rock rig M.O.A RC
RC4WD Bully II MOA RTR Competition Crawler
The Bully 2.2 MOA Competition Crawler is a full out of the box, ready to compete Crawler Kit. The Bully 2.2 offers unmatched features that include carbon fiber chassis, Bully 2.2 Competition CNC machined axles, aluminum shocks, titanium links, carbon fiber and delrin Rocker 2.2" Beadlock Wheels and Bully Advanced XS22 Compound Competition Tires.
This unit is a prebuilt, ready to add batteries, purpose built crawler. Built with the intention to meet the U.S.R.C.C.A rules and destroy the competition. Bully axles offer ultimate strength and durability, full ball bearings, steel internal heavy duty gears, XVD's, clockable C's, sleek gearbox and tons of adjustability to meet your needs.
The MOA allows for ultimate control with its dual motor setup. This will reduce your center of gravity and increase the run time. Paired with a Rocker Dig II (Z-E0028) to allow for independent control of the motors giving you optimum power and other useful functions on the rocks.
Not all RC Crawler manufacturers are created equally, RC4WD sets itself apart from the competitors by offering amazing quality and details. Adding to our portfolio is this crafted crawler that will without a doubt rock your world with its out of the box features! No other crawler or crawler company can compare. The Bully 2.2 MOA Competition Crawler is a game changer!
CNC Machined Aluminum Axles
MOA (Motor on Axle Design)
Steel Internal Heavy Duty Gears
Bully 2.2" Competition Tires (Advanced X2SS Compound)
Carbon Fiber and Delrin Wheels
Carbon Fiber and Delrin Chassis
High Clearance Chassis Design
Carbon Fiber Battery Plate
Easy to Paint Lexan Body Panels
Endless Customizing for Unique End User
Bully 2 Competition Crawler Axles
Ratio: 40.7 : 1
Pinion Gear: 32P 14T
Hex Width: 219.5mm
Hardened Steel Gears
Case Material: Billet Aluminum
Bully 2 Suspension
4 Links Front and Rear Suspension
Internal Spring 90mm Shocks _ Can Be Oil Filled
Type: 2.2_ Lightweight Competition Beadlock Wheels
Hub: Hex Type
Back Spacing: 15mm
Bully 2 Dimensions
Wheel Base: 317mm (12.5'')
Width: 254mm (10'')
Height: 182mm (7.2'')
Ground Clearance: 92mm (3.6'')
Final Drive Ratio: 40.7 : 1
Weight: 4.38lbs / 1.99Kg
These rod ends are made with a new advanced plastic compound from RC4WD and provide maximum durability on the rocks.
These solid titanium links are made from RC4WD and offer great drive-line angles and performance on the rocks.
The new Bully 2 Axles have spent years in research, testing and development to bring you a competition worthy axle out of the box. No need to spend countless dollars on upgrading these axles.
The new Bully 2 Gear Set is installed on Bully 2 Competition Crawler Axles. They have the most durable gears RC4WD has ever offered so that the MOA will stay on the rocks, day after day.
Aluminum shocks feature a completely new design from the ground up and are built to handle all terrains. Your crawler will be able to battle all the flex needed to conquer the rocks.
Designed to be an out of box competition crawler tire, the Bully 2.2 is created with the help of the RC4WD Crawler Team with full testing completed in multiple conditions and terrains.
The high-quality carbon fiber and delrin materials make these wheels super lightweight, while still providing ample strength to support the weight of the MOA crawler.
The MOA chassis is machined with carbon fiber material. This is a new high-quality material RC4WD uses to make the MOA lighter to bring you the best options for your crawling style.
Featuring a massive torque of 153oz@6V and a full metal geared drivetrain, the RC4WD Twister Metal Gear Digital Servo has enough power and perfect performance when you need it for difficult turning.
The MOA features the popular RC4WD Outcry Brushed Speed Controller with built-in drag brake and a separate 6V 5amp Turbo BEC to provide reliable and constant power any time you need it.
MOA Competition Crawler includes a high-quality XR4 revolutionary advanced radio system. It offers a 3rd and 4th channel. The 3-position switch is made for DIG switch and other customizable functions.
This small unit can be placed in almost any competition crawler and allows full control of F&R dig on any MOA crawler with ease. The Rocker Dig makes dig as easy as plug and play.
The MOA is powered by the Boost Rebuildable 35T Crawler Motor to supply you with loads of power, low end torque and high end speed to help propel the MOA anywhere.
- 1x RC4WD Bully II MOA RTR Competition Crawler
- RC4WD MOA Competition Crawler Chassis Set (Z-C0047)
- Heavy Duty Steel Black 3mm Con Washers (10) (Z-S0843)
- Bully 2 Competition Crawler Steering Link Kit (Z-S0952)
- Bully 2 Competition Crawler Front Axle (Z-A0012)
- Bully 2 Competition Crawler Rear Axle (Z-A0084)
- RC4WD Superlift Superide 90mm Scale Shock Absorbers (Z-D0015)
- RC4WD M3/M4 Plastic Long Rod End (Z-S1375)
- RC4WD M3/M4 Plastic Short Rod End (Z-S1378)
- M3 Plastic Bent Rod End (Z-S0074)
- Rocker 2.2" Lightweight Competition Beadlock Wheels (Z-W0178)
- Bully 2.2" Competition Tire (Z-T0134)
- Outcry Crawler Speed Controller ESC with TurboBEC (Z-E0007)
- Rocker Dig II (Electronic) for MOA Crawler (Z-E0028)
- XR4 4-Channel 2.4Ghz Transmitter/Receiver Radio (Z-R0006)
- Twister High Torque Metal Gear Digital Servo (Z-E0035)
- RC4WD Brushed 35T Boost Rebuildable Crawler 540 Motor (Z-E0045)
- Heavy Duty Nylon Strap Lock (5) (Z-S0552)
- Heavy Duty Metal Servo Arm for Futaba Type Servo (Black) (Z-S0182)
- RC4WD King Off-Road Dual Spring Shocks (90mm Medium OD) (Z-D0061) (Rear Only)
- RC4WD Rock Krawler RRD Emulsion Scale Dual Spring Shocks (90mm) (Z-D0052) (Rear Only)
- Twister Ultimate High Performance Waterproof Servo (Z-E0063)
- Outcry Crawler Dual Motor ESC w. Fan & TurboBEC (Z-E0008)
- Chubby Mini 3 TON Scale Jack Stands (Z-S0731)
Items of Interest: (not required for completion)
- Hex Drivers (1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm)
- Long Nose Pliers
- Side Cutter Pliers
- Associated Thread Locking Adhesive
- Cross Wrench or Nut Driver
- Grease and Lubrication (Z-S0520)
- Double Sided Tape for ESC (Z-S0935) (Z-S0934)
Click here to download.
Click here to download.
- While some components may come assembled, it may be in your best interest to check the products to ensure all hardware is tight. In some cases, you may want to apply thread lock to some of the hardware that is already installed.