1/14 Scale Earth Digger 360L Hydraulic Excavator RTR VV-JD00016 Assembled METAL
1/14 Scale Earth Digger 360L Hydraulic Excavator (RTR)The 1/14 Scale Earth Digger 360L Hydraulic Excavator 360L is even more powerful than its predecessor! Built for those that want reliability, unmatched looks and brute strength for getting that project done. Created with CNC machined metal parts, it's fully assembled and ready to dig! Be ready for the massive power delivered through the high output brushless system. Let's get digging!
Important Note: Due to the size and weight of this product, this product has to be shipped in its own container. It will be shipped only by Expedited Shipping Service (5-8 days), this requires an extra shipping surcharge of $450 to ship anywhere in the US and all international countries due to the size and weight.
Payment Information: Due to the value of this product, all orders must paid with bank transfer. When you check out, do not choose credit card or PayPal as we will refund you. Make sure to select Bank Wire Transfer as your payment method instead. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Notice: This product is not for first time RC hobbyists and should not be used by persons under the age of 16. This product is considered fairly difficult. Furthermore, we recommend that only experienced RC hobbyists purchase this product.
We can ship it in 1-2 weeks once the order is completed
- Alloy Zinc and Alloy Aluminum Casting (except Hydraulic Pump)
- Custom 8 Channel 2.4Ghz Radio
- Preinstalled High Intensity Light Sockets (Wire and bulbs are not included)
- Optimized Steel Hydraulic System
- Scale Driving Figure Ready (Not included)
- Alloy Zinc Molded Tracks (50mm Width)
- Efficient Undercarriage
- Reliable Hydraulic Valve and Adjustable Pump
- Heavy Duty Hoses (OD 4.5mm Nylon, ID 2.5mm)
- Undercarriage May Rotate 360 Degrees (Endless)
- Powder-coated in Yellow and Grey
- Massive Brushless System (Including driving and turning)
- Hydraulic System 60A Brushless ESC, Driving and Turning System 30A Brushless ESC
- 270Kv Brushless Monster Torque Motor, Shaft dia. 3.0mm
- XT60 Power Plug Female
- Run Time: 20 Minutes based on 4200mAh, 11.1V Battery
- Steel Machined Oil Pump (60mm x 60mm x 93mm)
- Digging Force: 15kg / 33lbs
- Max Lifting Force: 70Kg / 154lbs
- Driving Speed: 360 Meter per hour
- Scale: 1:14
- Length: 823mm / 32.4in
- Width: 234mm / 9.21in
- Height: 260mm / 10.2in
- 30 Days Limited Warranty
- Operating Oil Pressure: 2.5Mpa
- Inside Cab Length: 4.72in / 120mm
- Inside Cab Width: 2.55in / 65mm
- Inside Cab Height: 4.21in / 107mm
- Deadweight: 26Kg / 57lbs
Click image below to enlarge photo.
- 1x 1/14 Scale Earth Digger 360L Hydraulic Excavator (RTR)
- Earth Digger 4200XL High Voltage Brushless ESC (VVV-S0009)
- Earth Digger 4200XL Excavator Brushless Motor (VVV-S0010)
- Hydraulic Connector (Angled 90 Deg) (VVV-S0015)
- Hydraulic Connector (Straight Version) (VVV-S0016)
- 4mm Heavy Duty Hydraulic Tubing (VVV-S0103)
- Earth Digger 4200XL Excavator Aluminum Track (V2) (VVV-S0123)
Additional Parts Needed:
- Lipo Charger (Z-E0047)
- 3S 6500mAh 11.1v 20c Lipo Battery (Max size: 73mm x 80mm x 132mm) (Z-E0038)
- Mobile DTE22 V22 Hydraulic Oil 16oz (VVV-S0111)
- 8x AA Batteries for Radio
- ESC Support XT60 Connector
- Volvo Decal Sheet Set for 1/12 Earth Digger 360L (VVV-C0267)
- Must turn on the transmitter before starting the ESC.
- This unit doesn't have a low voltage cut off, so you will need the LiPo Battery Low Voltage Alarm (VVV-E0001) to protect your battery.
- While some components may come assembled, it may be in your best interests to check the products to ensure all hardware is tight. In some cases you may want to apply thread lock to some of the hardware that is already installed.
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Steps marked with an asterisk (*) require thread lock.
- Use thread lock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws otherwise you may strip the thread.
- This product is made for heavy duty usage. Since there is no plastic parts, its designed to last. But hydraulic pump, hoses and electronics system can break over time. Do not let the system overheat during usage. We have all spare parts available for sale. Pump, hoses and electronics system is not covered under warranty, but we do guarantee fully functional at arrival. Each unit is full tested twice before we ship.
- Each unit is professionally assembled, adjusted and tested. Do not adjust the oil pressure switch. Oil pressure will drop as you operate over time.
- This Excavator is shipped without oil. You will have to fill the tank yourself (half tank), by using a funnel or tube (not included).