RC4WD 90mm Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Sport Scale Shock ARB Yellow SCX10 Z-D0038
- Machined Billet Aluminum
- Old Man Emu Detailing
- All New Internal Design
- Internal Spring Design
- Each Weight: 0.45oz / 13g
- Hole to Hole (Compressed): 2.62in / 66.8mm
- Hole to Hole (Uncompressed): 3.54in / 90mm
- Overall Length: 3.87in / 98.4mm
- Travel Length: 0.91in / 23.2mm
- Shock Body OD: 0.39in / 10mm
- Shaft Diameter: 0.13in / 3.5mm
- 2x RC4WD 90mm Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Sport Shocks by ARB
- Internal Springs for ARB and Superlift 90mm Shocks (Z-S1181)
- RC4WD 80mm Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Sport Shock by ARB (Z-D0036)
- RC4WD 70mm Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Sport Shock by ARB (Z-D0034)
- Rebuild Kit for Scale King, ARB & Superlift Shocks (Z-S0788)
- Fits RC4WD Trail Finder 2 RTR w/Mojave II Body Set (Z-RTR0024), But you will need two 1mm spacers.
- Fits Gmade Sawback
- Fits Traxxas TRX-4, but will require both 2mm (Z-S0600) and 3mm (Z-S0806) Black Spacers with M3 Holes
- For Black Rubber Boot Z-S0891
- For Red Rubber Boot Z-S0948
- For Yellow Rubber Boot Z-S0962
- For Blue Rubber Boot Z-S0961
- Use blue (medium) thread lock to the bottom shock shaft rod end before installing onto your vehicle to help keep it in place.
ARB is a registered trademark of the ARB company. The ARB logo is property of ARB and used under license to RC4WD.
I use these on my TF2 Hilux with the Gelande 2 front shock hoops. Super scale looking and they work great too. And, have so far, been leak free. Add a set of RC4WD shock boots for that extra scale look.