Scale Crawler Spot Light Bar INCLUDES 5mm LED's Stone Guards Metal Bar FAST302
This light bar is a great way to add driving lights to your scaler as they include four white LED's. The light buckets are clipped to the metal car - this helps stop breakages during roll overs as the lights will simply twist. One of the great features of this set is you can interchange the buckets with all the Axial types allowing you to make use of all those spare buckets you have. This set is also supplied with one spare mounting too! You may also want to look at Light Unit to connect strings to.
- The bar is metal and the lights and buckets, are both plastic. Bar can easily be shortened with hack saw - just remove end plug cut and replace.
- Simple to mount to Lexan or Hard bodies with two monting point, screws are needed (suggest removing the mounting grub screw and using a 20mm M3). These mountings can be rotated also via small grub screw so the bar can be mounted in different orientations or even to different widths.
- The light buckets can be romoved as are clipped to the bar
- Buckets accept 5mm led and come complete with simple fixings and stone guards and NOW LED's
- You can also add additional styles of buckets with sets FAST304 and FAST303
- Clear lense kit FAST 305 supplied with this set FREE
- 120mm long bar.
FAST303 come with 2x rectangular buckets, bar mounts, LED mounts and clear lenses
FAST304 come with 2x large and 2x small round buckets, stone guards and LED mountings.
The LED strings come as two sets of 2 x 5mm white. They have to standard plug fitting as used on Scale Lighting System, the Axial Night Vision System, their simple led sets, and also the Tamiya TLU-01 and TLU-02 sets.
Dimensions 120mm long, Stock mounting holes approximately 72mm. as these can be moved.