RC4WD Warn 10th Wireless Remote Receiver Winch Controller Set wires inc Bulldog
This is the all new Licensed Warn Wireless Winch Controller Set. These have been Officially Licensed by the Warn Industries and are only available from RC4WD and our Dealers.
- Over 50ft Range
- Batteries Included
- Total Length: 2in / 50.5mm
- Total Width: 1in / 25mm
- Height: 0.53in / 13.5mm
- Weight: 0.38oz / 11g
- Small Compact Size
- Operating Voltage 6V to 11.1V
- Easy Plug and Play
- Instruction Included
- Length: 1.6in / 40.4mm
- Width: 1.2in / 30.2mm
- Height: 0.37in / 9.4mm
- Weight: 0.5oz / 14g
- Length: 6in / 150mm
- Wires Weight: 0.14oz / 4g
- 30 Day Warranty
- Manufactured by RC4WD
- 1x WARN 1/10 Wireless Remote
- 1x Wireless Receiver Unit
- 1x 6" Battery/Receiver Power Wire
- 1x 6" Receiver/Winch Control Wire
- 1x Warn Decal Sheet
- 1/10 Warn 9.5cti Winch (Z-S1079)
- For Shorter Wires 3" Wiring Pack (Z-S1001)
- For Longer Wires 9" Wiring Pack (Z-S0999)
- RC4WD Carabiner with Web Strap & Keyring (Z-L0060)
- RC4WD Y Harness with Tamiya Leads (Z-S1577)
- Replacement Battery for Warn Wireless Controller (Z-E0053)
- Replacement Case for Wireless Receiver (Z-S1094)
- RC4WD Replacement Case for 1/10 WARN Wireless Transmitter (Z-S0966)
- This product is not waterproof. You may be able to waterproof on your own, but this will void the manufactures warranty.
- For Warnings, Precautions, Safety and Damage Limits: Click Here
- If for any reason you cut the wires on the control box, this will void the warranty.
- Binding process can take 3-5 seconds.
- Some Lipo battery voltage can be higher than 11.1 volts. Please be careful and check voltage before using your battery. Use a BEC if needing to use a 3 cell lipo.
- Q: My unit does not work.
- A: Try new batteries in the Wireless Remote. In some cases the batteries have arrived dead. If this is an issue in your unit, please try new batteries. If that solves the issue you can email our customer support and we will send you replacement batteries.
- Q: Can I use this on my older Bulldog winch
- A: Yes you can. It will work with the older Bulldog winch and it will directly connect.
Warn and the Warn name are registered trademarks of Warn Industries. The Warn logo is property of Warn Industries and used under license to RC4WD.
This product has been tested and approved by the Recon G6. It is Recon G6 Certified.