Savox SC-1256TG High Torque Titanium Gear Digital Servo
|This is the Savox SC-1256TG High Torque Titanium Gear Digital Servo. An AMAZING servo that cam be used in many RC's. When in Scaling or Rock crawling those times your old servo used to let you down, when stuck between rocks, this is a thing of the past. A high price for a quality item - once you have experienced this calibre of servo there is NO going back.|
Supplied with 4 servo horns, mounting hardware and sticker sheets.
Customer reviews at http://www.savoxusa.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=SAVSC1256TG
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and titanium gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Coreless motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- Titanium gears ensure long life and durability.
- The aluminum case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler and smoother operating temps.
- Our servos are totally green ? from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for steering applications in 1/8 scale buggies, monster trucks and rock crawlers.
Speed(@4.8V sec/60): .18
Torque(@4.8V oz-in): 222.2
Speed(@6.0V sec/60): .15
Torque(@6.0V oz-in): 277.7
Gear: Titanium & Aluminum
25 Tooth Spline
Running current (at no load): 100 mA @ 4.8V
Running current (at no load): 120 mA @ 6.0V
Stall current (at locked): 4000 mA @ 4.8V
Stall current (at locked): 5000 mA @ 6.0V
Idle current (at stopped): 5 mA @ 4.8V
Idle current (at stopped): 5 mA @ 6.0V
Limit angle: 200?10?
Connector wire gauge: #22 AWG
Connector wire length: 250 5 mm
Horn gear spline: 25T
Control system: Pulse width modification
Amplifier type: Digital Controller
Operating Travel: 100? (when1000?2000 ?sec)
Neutral position: 1500 ?sec
Dead band width: 3 ?sec
Rotating direction: Counterclockwise (when1500?2000 ?sec)
Pulse width range: 800?2200 ?sec
Maximum travel: Approx 130?(when900?2100 ?sec)