RC4WD 1/10 Warn 9.5cti SCALE Working Winch METAL hook MOUNT Need Control Z-S1079
- 15.00 (cm)
- 14.00 (cm)
- 4.00 (cm)
- Calculated at Checkout
One of the most iconic names in off-road. This is an all new RC4WD 1/10 Warn 9.5cti winch. This winch offers ultra scale looks, and superior quality and craftsmanship. Officially Licensed by Warn.
- Cast Aluminum Case
- Stamped Steel Components
- Working Spring Loaded Warn Hook
- Synthetic Winch Rope
- Highly Detailed
- Full Warn Decals Installed
- Voltage: 6v to 11.1v
- Can operate on 3 Cell Lipo
- Easily Rebuildable
- 3ft/.9M Rope Pre-Installed
- Same Mounting Locations as Bulldog Winch
- Load Limits: Dead Lift 6.6lbs/3kgs
- Load Limits: Rolling Drag 9lbs/4.1kgs
- 30 Day Warranty
- Length: 2.9in / 73.68mm
- Total Width: 1.25in / 31.75mm
- Height: 1.31in / 33.56mm
- Weight: 2.1oz / 60g
- 1x RC4WD 1/10 Warn 9.5cti Winch
- 4x M2.5x4mm SHCS (Black) (Z-S0760)
- 4x M2.5x6mm SHCS (Black) (Z-S0855)
- 1x Warn Decal Sheet
- RC4WD Warn 1/10 Wireless Remote/Receiver Winch Controller Set (Z-S1092)
- RC4WD Wired Winch Control Unit (Z-S1089)
- Replacement Motor/Gearbox for Warn 9.5cti 1/10 Winch (Z-E0051)
- 1/10 Warn Hook (Z-S1011)
- Synthetic Winch Rope (Z-S0038)
- Warn Licensed Front Bumpers for TF2 (Z-S1091)
- Tough Armor Winch Bumper with Grill Guard to fit Axial SCX10 (Z-S0160)
- This winch requires a control unit. We offer both a wired (uses your radio's third channel) and wireless unit (hooks directly to a battery).
- This product is not waterproof. You may be able to waterproof on your own, but this will void the manufactures warranty.
- For Warnings, Precautions, Safety and Damage Limits: Click Here
- Same mounting points as our Bulldog winches
- Dead Lift is defined as the winch lifting a product from a higher position with no help from the product being lifted.
- Rolling Drag is defines as a truck using its rolling force to help the winch pull a truck or products weight.
- This product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship and fully functional when new.
- The gearbox can handle certain weight limits. If you over load the winch, the gearbox or motor will fail. This is not considered a warranty issue. We have replacement motor/gearbox units and provide clear instructions on replacement.
- Detailed Assembly Click Here
Warn and the Warn name are registered trademarks of Warn Industries. The Warn logo is property of Warn Industries.
Great look and great performance. This has no trouble pulling my 8lbs Hilux. Super impressed.
This winch not only looks good but is so scale, even down to the scale writing which I can't read. The best looking winch I've had.