Axial SCX10 AX10 Wraith Yeti Heavy Duty Bevel gear Set STANDARD 38t 13t AX30395
Axial Bevel Gear Sets Standard OVER or UNDER drives.
These are uprated Bevel gears for all Axial vehicles - SCX10, AX10, Scorpion, Honcho, Dingo, CF100 and the Wraith & Ridgecrest.
Remember - Adding teeth to the Pinion or Subtracting teeth from the spur gear will gear up your RC making it go further for each motor revolution. When geared up the motor will get hotter and runtimes will be reduced. The reverse it also true, taking teeth off the pinion or adding to the spur gear will gear down your RC making travel a shorter distance for each motor revolution. When gearing down the motor will run cooler and runtimes will be increased.
- Use the gears in different combinations front and rear to reduce torque twist in the rear and overdrive the front axle to help pull you through climbs easier, this also helps to reduce turning circle too.
- The heavy duty gear set offers improved gear mesh reducing slop in the drive train.
- Spiral cut gears offer increased gear tooth contact and run quieter.
- New gear ratios offer a low gear and high gear range
- The lower gear range set reduces torque twist (43/13)AX30402
- The higher gear range offers higher top speed (36/14) AX30401
- The Standard Gear (38/13) AX30395
- Hardened steel for increased strength and additional weight in the axle
- One set per axle required
- Laser etched markings
- Pin through mounting for later Wid Boar WB8 Shafts will work with stock shafts also.
No modificatoin is needed to use and fit these. Simply remove axle cassings, old gears and rebuild lockers into the new set - you may want to get the gasket AX30385 for this. The process is simple to carry out and if you need advice please get in touch, (we can combine postage when buying mutiple items.)
In the Wraith and Ridgecrest with the AR60 OCP axles you need only remove the diff cover, loosen the shafts and change over.
Thank you for looking.