- Chassis Component Parts
- Chassis Components & Parts
- King Off-Road Piggyback adjustable Shocks Faux Reser 110mm Wraith Z-D0030 RC4WD
These are the all new Licensed Scale Shocks to hit the market and are officially Licensed from King Off-Road Shocks. These new shocks feature a completely new design from the ground up and are built and ready to handle the rocks. Your scale build will never be the same once you bolt up a set of these awesome looking shocks!
- Machined Billet Aluminum
- King Logo on Faux Piggyback and Retainer Ring
- Dual Spring Design
- Hole to Hole (Compressed): 2.95 in / 75mm
- Hole to Hole (Uncompressed): 4.33 in / 110mm
- Overall Length: 4.68in / 118.9mm
- Travel Length: 1.37in / 35mm
- Shock Body OD: 0.39in / 10mm
- Spring Body OD: 0.57in / 14.5mm
- Shaft Diameter: 0.13in / 3.5mm
- Weight: 0.9oz / 26g
Shown on Axial Wraith for example only (Not Included)
- 2x RC4WD King Off-Road Scale Piggyback Shocks w/Faux Reservoir (110mm)
- Center Spring Retainer for King Offroad Shocks Z-S0706
- Lower Spring Retainer for King Offroad Shocks Z-S0707
- Shock Ball End for Bottom of King Offroad Shocks Z-S0708
- Replacement Shock Shafts for King Shocks (110mm) Z-S0783
- Shock Cap for Top of King Offroad Shocks Z-S0866
- Rebuild Kit for Scale King, ARB & Superlift Shocks Z-S0788
- 110mm King Scale Shock Spring Assortment Z-S1115
- This product will fit the front of the Traxxas Telluride 4x4, but you will need 4x M3 x 14mm BHCS (Z-S0655)
- Use blue (medium) thread lock to the bottom shock shaft rod end before installing onto your vehicle to help keep it in place.
King Off-Road is a registered trademark of the King Off-Road Shock company. The King Off-Road logo is property of King Off-Road Shocks and used under license by RC4WD.
What a difference. Improved performance on the rough stuff.
Customers Also Viewed