Hubsan X4 Mini Quad MODE 1 RTF with 2.4Ghz Radio System Battery & Six Axia Giro
It may be small, but Hubsan's X4 micro quadcopter's performance capabilities belies it's size with it even being able to fly outdoors, wind dependant.
The X4 comes ready-to-fly with a 4-channel LCD display 2.4gHz transmitter that features adjustable sensitivity modes for normal or expert flight. Charging for the 240mAh LiPo battery is handled via a USB charge cable.
Featuring a neat moulded fully enclosed fuselage to protect the main electronics, the stylish design looks and performs amazing in flight. Turning cycles, figure of eights, banking are simple. Super stable indoors or even outside on a calm day. The supplied power system provides more than enough power to allow for flip somersaults and rolls.
Even has Blue LED eyes / lights to help orientation. They also start to flash when the battery is running low allowing you time to bring it home.
This is a great way for some one to make the transition into Quod flying, you can practise indoors and dropping on the carpet this durable frame will take some punishment, and even when something is broken you can get the spare parts . . . all of them! At this price it silly not to 'have a go'
Specification and Features:
- 2.4gHz 4-channel radio (Mode 1)
- Adjustable normal or expert sensitivity modes - you can also manually adjust the rates of each, 40 is a good place for the beginer
- 3.7v 240mAh LiPo battery
- 4 Coreless motors
- Latest 6-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity
- USB charge cable, over 600mm long. With handed connector so as not to cross polarity
- Lightweight moulded airframe for added protection
- Super stable flight performance
- Weight 38g (including battery)
You will need 4 x AAA batteries to get up and flying.
Flight time: above 9 minutes
Charging time:30 minutes
Due to the size of this unit international orders are send individually.