HOBBYWING QUICRUN WP 80AMP WATERPROOF BRUSHED CRAWLER ESC
The reliable hardware combined with powerful software (features an array of programmable parameters like start force, drag brake rate, and etc.) creates an ideal power solution to 1/10th, 1/8th rock crawlers.
The waterproof and dust-proof design allows the WP-Crawler-Brushed to be used in all weather conditions without any issue of damage caused to the ESC from water or debris.
Hobbywing's innovative, fine-tunable drag brake rate and adjustable drag brake and brake force greatly improve the brag brake and allow users to have the excellent braking performance.
The WP-Crawler-Brushed, which features 15 programmable parameter items, is applicable to various vehicles and tracks. A standard, dedicated LED program box (included in the box) allows users to program the WP-Crawler-Brushed easily.
Hobbywing QuicRun WP Crawler Brushed ESC Features:
- Special Design for 1/10th, 1/8th Crawlers
- Adjustable PWM Frequency & Advanced DEO/Freewheeling Technology
- Applicable to All Weather Conditions
- Excellent Braking Performance
- Super Internal BEC
- Separate Programming/Fan Port
- 15 Programmable Parameters
- LED Program Box is Included
- Scale: 1/8th & 1/10th
- Waterproof: Waterproof
- Cont./Peak Current: 80A/400A
- Input Voltage: 2-3S Lipo/5-9 Cell NiMH
- BEC Output: Switch Mode: 6V/7.4V@3A
- Input Wires: Red-14AWG-200mm*1 / Black-14AWG-200mm*1
- Output Wires: Blue-14AWG-200mm*1 / Yellow-14AWG-200mm*1
- Input Connectors: XT60 Connectors
- Output Connectors: No
- ESC Programing via
- Size: 36.2x31.6x17.0mm
- Weight: 58.5g (w/Wires)