ARB Special Edition T-Rex 60 Front Rear Plastic Complete Axle ALUMINIUM Knuckles
ARB Special Edition T-Rex 60 Scale Plastic Front & Rear Complete Axle
This Special Edition ARB Axle set are very realisic looking and also a great affordable set of plastic axles. Comes with the ARB covers, and Aluminum steering knuckles. Designed for both 1.9 or 2.2 size truck! Stock plastic version are Z-A0076.
- ABS Plastic housing
- Hardened steel spool gear
- ARB removable diff cover
- 5mm axle output shaft
- Heavy duty axle for maximum steering
- Aluminum steering knuckles
- Full ball bearings
- Width: 190mm/8inch (Hex to hex)
- Gear Ratio: 2.5:1
- Designed for 1:10 to 1:16 scale truck!
Hex to Hex Width: 185mm / 7.28"
Pin to Pin Width: 174mm /6.85 "
Pumpkin Height: 39mm /1.53 "
Output Shaft OD: 5mm / 0.19"
Weight (Front): 181 g /6.4oz
- Leaf Mount Width:82.5 mm /3.24 "
- Weight (Reare): 153 g /5.4oz
- Created based on Katan (UK) original design
- 1x ARB Special Edition T-Rex 60 Plastic Front Axle
- 1x ARB Special Edition T-Rex 60 Plastic Rear Axle
- 4x 4 Link and Shock mounts
- 8x M3 Hardware
- 2x Set of Alum Lower 4 Links Mounts (Part # Z-S0542)
- 1x Steel straight axle (Part # Z-S0433)
- 1x Heavy duty axle shaft front (Left & Right) (Part # Z-S0478)
- 2x Bevel Shaft (Part # Z-S0479)
- 2x Heavy Duty Spool gear (Part # Z-S0200)
Hop up parts:
- Billet steel servo mounts (Z-S0562) (this is a recommended upgrade)**
- CNC machined alum front axle housing (Part # Z-A0050)
- CNC machined alum rear axle housing (Part # Z-A0051)
- CNC machined alum steering knuckles (Part # Z-S0569)
- Aluminum Axle C (Part # Z-S0576)
- XVD front axle set (Part # Z-S0092) Steering Kit is part # Z-S0022
- Aluminum Diff covers (Part #' Z-S0406)
- ARB Diff cover (Part# Z-S0220)
- This axle is designed to work with R2 black transmission (Z-U0009), R2 Silver (Z-U0011) or SCX10, AX10 and Wraith transmission. You do have to purchase a special Punisher Shaft II with 5mm holes.
- The gears don't come pre-lubed. You will need to remove the front cover and use your preferred lubrication or our GreaseGrease
- To get more width, you can use 12mm widener (Z-S0407)