Aluminum Steering Link Kit for Axial Wraith by RC4WD Improve performance STRONG
- Aluminum Links
- All parts needed for conversion
Shown installed with AXIAL 2.4G 4WD Wraith AX 90018 ghost for example (Not Included)
- 1x 163mm Bent Front Steering Link (Black)
- 1x 70mm (2.75") Internally Threaded Aluminum Link (Black) (Without Laser Etched Size Listed on Link)
- 4x M3 Medium Straight Plastic Rod End (Black) (Z-S0399)
- 4x M3 x 20mm Set Screws (Black) (Z-S0010)
- 1x M3 x 28mm BHSC (Black)
- 1x 6mm Black Spacer with M3 Hole (Z-S0956)
- M3 Medium Straight Aluminum Rod Ends (Silver) (10) (Z-S1638)
- M3 Medium Straight Aluminum Rod Ends (Red) (10) (Z-S1640)
- M3 Medium Straight Aluminum Rod Ends (Blue) (10) (Z-S1642)
- M3 Medium Straight Aluminum Rod Ends (Black) (10) (Z-S1644)
- Axial has an AX10 Scorpion and AX10 Ridgecrest. Make sure that the title of the product states which vehicle you have.
Much stronger than original and really transforms steering. Only criticisms are it is painted black so scratches very easily and it does need some adjustment to get the toe-in right, with loctite on the threads then adjusting the plastic rod end out.
A must addition for any Wraith owner, improves steering and there is no longer any lost movement from the servo to the wheels due to the bending plastic of the supplied original cross bar steering link.